Are you a customer-focused digital swiss knife ready to help scale a company that is the new frontier of social media? A place where ownership matters, skin-color does not drive visibility and respect for the culture is in our DNA? Then perhaps Fanbase is the right fit for you! We're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our global growth momentum.
At Fanbase, we are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial team of smart, agile professionals who are passionate about democratizing social media and becoming a global force enabling social media users everywhere to earn revenue from their content.
If you are energetic, success-driven and ready to make a real impact then we need to meet you. We currently have an opening for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, who will:
- Manage all aspects of fanbase.app (SEO, product updates, retargeting, e-commerce etc.)
- Work closely with internal and external teams to develop acquisition goals and budget
- Responsible for hands on SEM campaign management for user acquisition and reactivation
- Manage social media campaigns across platforms
- Design and develop optimization strategies to maximize ROI and meet the KPIs goals
- Play a key role in executing paid search tests and reporting insights and learning to senior leadership
- Be the subject expert on SEM and other paid media channels
- Build audiences and drive them to action through cross-channel content strategy
- Improve website relevance by working with influencers
- Collect and analyze customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- 5-8 years of digital marketing experience (websites and social media)
- Experienced in HootSuite or other social media scheduling tools
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms
- Consistently bring creative and actionable solutions (rather than problems) to the team
- Demonstrate an all-hands-on-deck approach and a willingness to pivot
- Self-governing with high, detail-oriented standards
- You are excited about working at an startup because you believe you will thrive and grow and have autonomy you might not have at a larger company; you also feel committed to contributing to the company’s success
- Energetic, dynamic, flexible, positive and a smart team player
- Proactive, can-do attitude with a bias towards action
If you feel like you’re the right fit for this role, please submit your resume, portfolio and any other credentials to email@example.com.
, based in Atlanta, GA, is a new frontier of social media, placing monetization capability at the forefront to the benefit of all users. Rooted in community, with the belief that “Everyone is a Fan of Something, And Everyone Has a Fanbase”
, the social network is the first native app with full content monetization via photo, audio chat, lives, stories and both short and long-form content. Users join, follow and like for free. Digital currency called “Love
” as well as monthly subscriptions
to exclusive content enables fans to reward their favorite creators. Fanbase is available on IOS and Android in 170+ countries worldwide. For more information, visit fanbase.app